Dear Campus Recreation Members,
The Campus Recreation department is happy to report the approval and funding for an expansion to the Campus Recreation Center. Additionally, a new full-service eatery will be built next door to the Campus Recreation Center, attaching to the northwest corner of the Sundome. This dining facility will feature healthy dining options, grab-n-go options and space for private dining functions.
The expansion to the Campus Recreation Center will include:
· Increased strength and conditioning square feet/equipment
· Increased cardiovascular exercise equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, etc) and square footage
· Increased space for group fitness classes
· Brand new indoor running lanes
· New 2-court gymnasium located to the east, adjacent to the current building
· Improved entryway into the Campus Recreation Center
Timeline of project:
SPRING 2010 – GROUNDBREAKING
FALL 2011 – COMPLETION!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Campus Recreation will remain open during construction.
In order to track the progress of this exciting new addition, please see our website to view frequent updates, design documents (as they become available) and other pertinent information.
Thank you for your patience during this exciting transition!
USF Campus Recreation Department