The Campus Recreation Department is excited to announce that the Expanded Campus Recreation Center will reopen on August 17, 2011, at 6:15am! Just in time for USF’s Week of Welcome.
We invite all USF Faculty, Staff, Alumni Association Members, and Courtesy affiliates to try the new center for FREE! August 17-28, 2011.
The expansion included:
We will be celebrating our exciting Grand Reopening on August 22, during our Annual After Hours Event.
- Grand Opening Party August 22!
- FREE FOOD! FREEBIES! Provided by:
- LifeFitness, Lupton’s, Octane Fitness, TechnoGym, Jimmy John’s, & EVOS!
- Bike Safety Course by CUTR 1pm, REC 006
- Indoor Cycling 7pm, New Cycling Studio!
- After Hours DJ Party 8pm-12am!
- Check back soon for for full details!
We are very happy to include the entire USF Family in our reopening. Thank you for your continued support of USF Campus Recreation Department.